BAR ASSOCIATIONS & CLE CREDIT
Hundreds of attorneys have received CLE (Continuing Legal Education) credit for participating in programs centered on the legacy of the Nuremberg trial. These programs typically include:
Screening of Nuremberg: Its Lesson for Today [The Schulberg/Waletzky Restoration]
Lecture by Sandra Schulberg on the following topics:
- first-ever use of motion picture evidence and how it was used to bolster the four counts of the indictment,
- use of the trial (and film about the trial) as an instrument of denazification,
- post-Nuremberg transition from prosecution to amnesty and from punishment to reparations,
- suppression of the Nuremberg trial film for political reasons,
- legacy of the Nuremberg principles.
Educational materials for each CLE program include:
- “Filmmakers for the Prosecution” study guide,
- International Criminal Justice Timeline, created to accompany the film by law professor Gregory S. Gordon
- ABA Journal & other relevant articles.
To book a CLE program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.