"Best of Show" NUREMBERG Selected by
New Day Films!
Please purchase the 2-disc edition of Nuremberg: Its Lesson for Today — named Best of Show by the National Media Market — from New Day Films by clicking HERE.
To download the leaflet for this edition, also called the "Nuremberg Archive-in-a-Box," please click HERE.
PURCHASE THE DIGITAL EDITION
PURCHASE PRICE & ORDER INFORMATION
Nuremberg: Its Lesson For Today [The Schulberg/Waletzky Restoration] — the two-disc box set including DVD & Blu-ray — may be ordered now from New Day Films by cicking HERE.
Please note new multi-tiered pricing structure:
Colleges & Universities $450
Community Colleges $350
Community Groups & NGOs $250
Public Libraries $150
High Schools $150
PURCHASES BY INDIVIDUALS
- For individual pricing, please contact Sandra Schulberg at email@example.com.
- Once you receive your individual pricing code, you may place your order here:
EDUCATIONAL USE RIGHTS
- Public performance rights are available only to educational institutions and libraries.
- Discs are licensed with Public Performance Rights for non-commercial and educational exhibition where no admission fee is charged.
- Discs are licensed for the life of the media.
To book the film with speaker Sandra Schuberg, please contact Sandra Schulberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NUREMBERG ARCHIVE-IN-A-BOX DETAILS
Nuremberg: Its Lesson for Today [The Schulberg/Waletzky Restoration] has been acclaimed around the world. The digital edition — on DVD & Blu-ray — comes with nearly 13 hours of bonus material. The two-disc box set includes:
- Nuremberg: Its Lesson For Today [The Schulberg/Waletzky Restoration]
with narration & subtitles in both English & Spanish (DVD & in HD on Blu-ray);
- 8 Bonus Films (Blu-ray only) including 3 films shown in the Nuremberg courtroom, the Russian film about the trial, and a rare newsreel, Welt im Film No.5 - KZ, one of the first to show German audiences the concentration camps which we have subtitled in English for the first time;
- 8 Eyewitness Accounts (8 on Blu-ray and 4 on DVD) including Budd Schulberg's dramatic account of hunting for Nazi films as a member of John Ford's OSS unit, Nuremberg trial prosecutors Whitney Harris & Benjamin Ferencz, denazification officer & historian Robert Wolfe
- 5 Interviews with Legal Scholars & Prosecutors (5 on Blu-ray and 2 on DVD) about the legacy of the Nuremberg trial including war crimes investigators Cherif Bassiouni, David Scheffer, Michael Scharf, Gregory S. Gordon, and human rights activist Julio Solórzano Foppa on the importance of the film for Latin America and Spain;
- Interview with Sandra Schulberg (Blu-ray & DVD) about the suppression of the film and its restoration and release 60 years later;
- 130-page Viewers/Teachers Guide including Filmmakers for the Prosecution, an essay about
the making of Nuremberg, special features commentary, bibliography, and an Afterword by Nuremberg prosecutor Benjamin Ferencz;
- International Criminal Justice Timeline, milestones in the history of international criminal justice beginning in 1474, created for the film by Prof. Gregory S. Gordon.